Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Road Apple Live 2016: Placings and Photos

Division Champion Trophy made by Suzie Francis.
On February 6th, 2016 was the first "Road Apple Live" model horse show hosted by Susan Gage & Alicia Miller, located in Apple Valley, California.

The show was a blast! 

Division Champion Trophies made by Suzie Francis.

I judged the CM Mini Division, which kept me busy, hence the lack of many photos.

My showstring of seven custom Breyers and one artist resin.

I also showed a small handful of models and I'm pleased with their placings.

"Tom Hiddlehorse" custom Cigar by myself got first out of two models in the class.
"Hint of Crimson" classic Breyer custom by G.H. got third place out of five models in the class.

There was an awesome raffle at the show with so many wonderful items people donated!

Some of the raffle items.

Some of the raffle items.

I am also very excited and happy about the items I won in the raffle!


Raffle Win: Breyer 2008 Glossy Big Chex to Cash with ~ 500 made.
 To see the other models I got, check out my YouTube video here.

Raffle Win: Breyer Classic Chestnut Haflinger Mare.
And I adore the model I purchased as well. 

My purchase at the show: Breyer 1997 Stardust from Toy's R Us Medellin Series.

Overall it was a great time and I hope Road Apple Live makes a comeback next year!


EDIT: I forgot, I also got a New in Box Wild Blue model who I forgot to show in the video!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment